Our Online Gatherings
May 16, 2021 UPDATE: In keeping with the latest CDC and health authority guidance, Foundation Church is currently open for all in-person gatherings with the following changes and restrictions:
- Fully Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask indoors, while those who are not fully vaccinated will be asked to wear a mask.
- Childcare is NOW Provided for walkers up to 6 years old. To keep minimal strain on our volunteers, we are not offering nursery or children's church at this time.
- Social distancing practices will remain in effect, which means seating arrangements will be spaced out (families in the same household may sit together), and physical contact should be avoided (i.e., hugs, handshakes, and high-fives). Hand sanitizer will be made available near the entrance/exit and around the meeting room.
- If you have travelled recently, are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or are immune-compromised, please stay home for your and others' safety.
- We will continue to live stream our service online for those who will not be in attendance.
- The Lord's Supper elements (bread and juice) will be offering ether in individualized pre-packaged units, or prepared in a safe and sanitary way.
- To minimize the risk of exposure, conversations and time relationally connecting should be done at a safe distance, and if possible, outdoors.
We want to make sure we are being good stewards of one another's health, while also recognizing the importance of worshipping together where possible. Foundation has had great success at meeting together in a safe way during most of the pandemic, so we encourage all who are able to attend to do so in-person, but if at anytime you are uncomfortable with joining us during this phase, please know that you are still welcome to remain home and view the service online. We are still here for you! If you have any remaining questions, please email Foundation anytime.
YOU CAN LIVESTREAM OUR SERVICES ON YOUTUBE
In addition to gathering online, take time to catch up on any sermons you might have missed or would like to revisit. Visit the archive here.